Job Title: IT Service Desk Engineer (Office Based)
Location: North Central London
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000 (Dependent On experience)
- Provide 1st – 2nd level service desk support to staff and students both remotely and face-to-face
- Support all AV/Hybrid learning technologies and related equipment and services to ensure their availability and reliability at all times
- Provide technical support for classes, meetings and events, including those held in the evenings or weekends, requiring audio/video/web conferencing or recording facilities
- Support Active Directory, AzureAD, and Microsoft 365 including SharePoint365
- Install and configure end-user devices (EUD) hardware and software, ensuring adherence to policies and good practice
- Help to maintain the IT hardware and software infrastructure for the constituent organisations, including monitoring, patching and upgrading where necessary
- Set up and manage user accounts, ensuring that access issues are resolved speedily.
- Ensure all users are kept up to date with their incidents and requests
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network problems and apply safe and sustainable solutions
- Help to monitor IT-related policies to ensure the appropriate use of IT services and equipment
- Provide technical input for projects
- Keep abreast of new technologies, bringing these to the attention of management and exploring their beneficial use for constituent organisations.