Job Title: Service Desk Manager
Location: London based
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000
A fantastic client of ours is looking for a Service Desk Manager to join there fast, vibrant and inclusive company based in London.
- Work closely with departments to ensure the delivery of an excellent and well supported service.
- Oversee all support related activity for the IT department.
- Manage the backup and recovery process.
- Assist the Head of IT with budgets, purchase orders and IT acquisitions as required.
- Contribute to the management of Active Directory.
- Manage IT requests logged through the helpdesk service, allocating tasks to members within the team.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on MS Server 2016 / 2019.
- Knowledge of Active Directory services, Group Policy, Scripting.
- Knowledge of SharePoint & Canvas.
- Software building and deployment using MDT / Intune.
- Knowledge of network switching and routing through structured cabling infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Hyper-V virtualisation.
- Knowledge of SQL driven databases and the associated network dependencies.
- Contribute to Disaster Recovery procedures and documentation.
- Knowledge of Veeam and backup processes.
If this sounds like your ideal position, please send through your up-to-date CV and salary expectations.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit for this, we want to hear from you! Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Please contact Matt Cafer on 0207 247 5747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org