Up to £33,000 - DOE
A nationally known client of mine is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their team in Warrington on a permanent basis.
The ideal IT Support Engineer will have proven experience in a similar role and be comfortable working on both project and operational tasks for client businesses.
Key Skills Required of the IT Support Engineer are:
- Updating network and systems equipment
- Building and configuring Windows Server from 2012 upwards
- Diagnose software and hardware issues and system errors
- Maximize the performance of the network through troubleshooting outages and problem
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft / Windows Environments
- Excellent communicational skills
- Strong problem-solving ability