Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
- Provide 1st line support for incidents and service requests
- Manage end user accounts
- Log incidents, requests and changes using IT Helpdesk tools (specifically Service Now), ensuring that all necessary information is obtained.
- Monitor queues to ensure that they are actioned appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure incidents and requests are escalated appropriately with all required information obtained at point of escalation.
- Identify trending issues and possible problems when performing preventative maintenance
- Ensure all incidents and service requests are resolved and closed within agreed SLA’s
- At least 1 - 2 years’ experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of IT environments
- IT Degree or equivalent IT qualification
- The ability to work on own initiative – a “can do” attitude with team player ethics
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow step-by-step processes
- Problem solving and ability to think of logical solutions
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.