Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Premier Group are currently engaged with a well-established client in the Birmingham area, who require an IT Systems Administrator to join their expanding IT team to work with directors, team managers and suppliers to ensure all systems are optimised to meet business needs
The successful IT Systems Administrator will be responsible for day-to-day configuration of all technical systems and the organisation of all computer hardware. You will need to have experience in the maintaining of software and hardware infrastructure.
Responsibilities – IT Systems Administrator:
- Setup, configure and maintain CRM, email and office software systems
- Manage integration of third-party systems and APIs such as Twilio, Mailchimp, Zendesk and Zapier
- Handle all essential admin functions, including user account setup and maintenance, reporting, dashboards and workflows
- Evaluate employee and customer needs and ensure IT systems functionality and hardware effectively meets these needs
- Extract and analyse system data to produce business information and reports
- Plan and implement IT budgets, obtain competitive prices from suppliers, and organise the purchase of hardware and software
- Schedule upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems
- Guarantee smooth running of all IT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision
- Provide secure network access for remote users
- Manage crisis situations involving complex technical hardware or software problems.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry-relevant platforms.
- Review, improve and develop new and existing IT processes.
- Contribute to organisational policy regarding quality standards and strategic planning
Technical skills – IT Systems Administrator:
- You’ll lead the implementation, development and management of the existing technology stack and cloud solutions, including Office 365, MS Teams, Agile CRM, Zendesk, VoIP Solutions, Mailchimp, Zapier, Trello and our custom SaaS rental platform
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar IT systems management role.
- Systems experience in Twilio, Mailchimp, Zapier, Microsoft Teams, Office 365, Adobe, Zendesk, Agile CRM, Salesforce or similar.
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills.
- Aptitude for explaining systems and processes to team members.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to articulate ideas and thoughts.
- Ability to think creatively, identify issues, use initiative, and find solutions.
If you are an experienced IT Systems Administrator looking for a new and exciting role, then please contact Sam Hayward at Premier Group (Birmingham Office)
Not for you? Premier Group offer a referral reward of up to £500 if you can recommend a friend who we successfully place in these roles.