Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Systems Consultant – IT Projects to join a leading organisation based in Welshpool.
The successful candidate will act as the Technical Lead on multidisciplinary projects used to research into principles at a low TRL level or develop solutions to a high TRL level for the defence market.
Must have SC clearance and be able to attain DV clearance and should be experienced in leading collaborative projects.
Responsibilities: IT Systems Consultant – IT Projects
- System Interoperability, Single Information Environment (SIE) and Cross Domain Security projects for Defence, Government, and Industrial sectors.
- Secure document and email management systems using advanced cryptography and tightly controlled user access to implement multi-level document protection and redaction for the Defence and Commercial sectors.
- Development of support software for next generation of hardware products for Cross Domain Security, Information Security, etc
Skills and experience: IT Systems Consultant – IT Projects
- Enterprise Architecture
- Project Management and Delivery. PRINCE2
- Programme Management.
- System Engineering. Requirements Management, Analysis, Architecture, Design, Engineering, Integration, Verification and Validation
- Systems Engineering. Especially SysML & MBSE
- Software Design and Engineering
- Agile and V-Model Methodologies
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
If you are an experienced IT Systems Consultant – IT Projects looking for a new challenging role then please get in touch with Jenny Collin at Premier Group (Birmingham office)