I am currently recruiting for an AMAZING opportunity based in Manchester! My client is looking for an experienced IT Systems Engineer. Could this be you?!
As an IT Systems Engineer you will be assisting on assembling the companies high-performance hardware including CPU/GPU compute servers, NAS servers and workstations. As a IT Systems Engineer you will be responsible for building the hardware, setting up and optimising software and testing the equipment. The perfect IT Systems Engineer will also You will also visit customers to install hardware or networks and will assist in the building of datacentres.
- Computer hardware assembly experience.
- PC tuning and optimisation knowledge.
- Understanding of Linux.
- Networking experience.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills – including both verbal and written.
- Time and project management skills.
- Friendly, understanding, and helpful attitude while liaising with customers.
If you are looking for a new and stable opportunity that can put you first in line for progression, contact me on 0161 871 8811 / email your cv to email@example.com
Linkedin contact: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marya-sham/