Day Rate: £90-£130 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: 3 months
Location: West London
My client, a leading Architecture Organisation, based in West London is looking for an IT Technician with at least 3 years’ experience, to provide IT support across a variety of projects.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Working or worked towards appropriate qualifications such as A+, Network+, Microsoft training.
- Active Directory is central to many of the environments that we support, and the engineer should have experience of user and group administration, an understanding of troubleshooting group policies and understanding of permissions.
- Able to support and administer a range of applications including current and previous versions of Microsoft Office and a common line of business applications.
- Able to support and administer client operating systems including Windows 7/8/10 and be experienced in building workstations.
- Onsite support of Windows desktop, printing issues, mobile devices, telephony systems and EPOS is of benefit.
- Strong, proven ability to learn and keen to obtain relevant certifications is essential.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply to the role and we will be in touch.