EXPANDING!! A market leading security business are growing and setting up more offices around the UK. The office, based in Newcastle are looking for a Java Architect to join their successful team. The Java architect is needed to come on board and assist the Head of Software with growing out and establishing the team in a Java environment.
The Java Architect role is also a great opportunity for someone who is still partially hands on who is wanting to progress their career and make a real difference as a team and a business to people’s lives. The Successful Java Architect will be involved with new greenfield projects regularly.
Skills required for the successful Java Architect:
- Commercial experience as a Java Architect
- 5+ years hands on experience with Java 8+
- Commercial experience working with Spring Boot / Microservices
- Front end experience ideally with Angular
- Exposure to Elastic Search or similar is beneficial.
- Partially hands on position
- Great career progression
- Opportunity to travel internationally.
- Greenfield projects
- Competitive benefits package
Alternatively, please feel free to call 0161 871 8811.
We also offer an amazing referral scheme up to £500 for successful candidate.
*Sorry, unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this position.