Job Title: Java AWS Engineer
Industry: A Leading Financial Services Company
Location: London, England
Contract Type: Permanent
Premier Group are excited to be working on behalf of an extremely exciting leading global financial services company. We are looking for a talented Java AWS Engineer to come on board on a permanent basis with no two days being the same and starting ASAP. You will be working alongside an elite supportive team in an Agile environment, to solve complex problems and build something from the ground up.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Commercially minded and customer obsessed
- Previous experience in Agile environment
- 8+ years commercial experience
- Expert-level knowledge of Java 8 and above
- Experience using Spring framework
- Deep understanding of multiple application server platforms
- Able to stream API’s and support large scale API versioning with backward compatibility
- Experience using public cloud products.
- Strong security understanding with CSRF, XSS and CORS for browser
- Experience working with Open Source frameworks
- Previous usage of analytical tools like Splunk and Syntrace
- Comfortable in more than one programming language
- Great communication and team skills
- Practical experience with unit testing and deep understanding of Mock Testing Frameworks
- Experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development
- Track record of automating builds with Maven using CI Servers
- Ability to lead a team and mentor others in a collaborative environment. Great communication and team skills
Exciting Benefits Package:
- 25 days paid holiday
- Friendly team
If this sounds like the ideal Java AWS Engineer role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit for this Java AWS Engineer position, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Please contact Rosie Flatley on 0207 247 5747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org