Mid to Senior Java Developer
Newcastle (3 days per week on site post covid19)
An opportunity has arisen as part of an exciting growing business who are working on innovative projects. The business is looking to scale and hire someone who is looking to work as a valued member as part of a great team.
The team & business pride themselves on encouraging learning and new technologies with a big focus on working together and sharing knowledge.
There is more than one opportunity, with one position in the back-end Java team and for another hire for the front-end team. If you have any friends who may also interested, you can apply together!
- 3+ years commercial experience with Java
- Microservices experience working with Spring Boot
- Knowledge of another development language desirable
- Be willing to learn AWS if not exposed to this already
- CI/CD desirable
- TDD/BDD way or working preferable
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Team player
- Opportunity to learn new things and work with new tools
- Bonus scheme
- Travel loans if required
- Generous pension up to 8%
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays
- Subsidised well being plan such as gym memberships etc.
- Healthcare package
- Fantastic career progression
*Sorry, unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this position.
Java, Spring, Spring Boot, CI/CD, APIs, Core Java, TDD, BDD, Microservices, Cloud, AWS, Azure, GCP