My clients are a high tech security company looking for a Tech Lead/Staff Software Engineer to work well in a cross-functional environment to lead, and mentor others.
- Work as part of a team to review business requirements
- Provide Technical Leadership and mentor other engineers
- Lead the Design and implementation of micro services and APIs
- Debug and profile to isolate mission critical issues
- Conduct application design and code reviews
- Support other engineers and senior engineers in the team to design and implement product stories
- Work with Product Owner to define Product Roadmap, and T-Shirt size user stories
- Work with other stake holders to understand and resolve issues, and align dependencies
- Software development experience
- Proven hands-on object-oriented programming experience in Java
- Knowledge using and developing Restful APIs
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSql Systems Elastic search, Mongo, Postgres
- Understanding with Queuing and caching technologies RabbitMQ, Redis
- Experience developing docker applications
- Understanding developing web-based applications using Angular
- Knowledge with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Data
- 5+ years of experience working as a software engineer developing commercial software
- Very strong problem-solving skills and algorithm knowledge
- Exposure to applications handling large volume of data while delivering high performance.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, across project teams, and independently.
- Possess exceptional written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Spart, Kafka, mlib, ML
- Cloudera or databricks
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
If you are interested in this role and you think you are the perfect Shopify Developer, please send your most up-to-date CV and expected day rate through.
Alternatively, if you know someone who would be a great candidate then Premier Group also presents a great referral scheme.
Please contact Ebonie Caskey on 0207 247 5747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.