Location: East Midlands (Remote)
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Junior Application Support Engineer to join a leading organisation based in East Midlands.
Our client will develop you in the below area:
- SQL Server
- Web application Management
- Data warehouse management
- Application Support
- Report to the product support manager.
- Provide support and resolve issues for customers.
- Maintain good working relationships with key customers.
- Record and maintain the ticket desk, resolving issues.
- Test new software releases.
- Improve knowledge base of software.
Skills and experience: Junior Application Support Engineer
- Good customer service skills
- Good telephone manner is paramount
- IT Graduate/trainee
- 3 A -Levels (or equivalent) from A-C
If you are an IT Graduate looking to secure an exciting new role that offers development, then please get in touch with Jenny Collin at Premier Group (Birmingham office)