Start date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Location: Hybrid ( 2 days in London/ 3 at home)
My client provides insightful analysis, industry experience and game changing technology to help their clients make good decisions. My client is a financial services consultancy, they do operate in a number of different fields (Pensions, Insurance, Investment, Analytics, Energy, Health, and football)
They have a really exciting opportunity for a Junior C# developer who is looking for a brilliant training and progression scheme. You will support a real-time data integration and analytics platform that is predominantly aimed at energy traders.
The client maintains and develops this platform all in-house they focus being C# and a VueJS front-end framework all being based around Microsoft azure.
- You will be working along side our C# developers and energy consultants.
- You will be working in liaison with the clients to help come up with innovative solutions to their problems.
- You will be keeping up to date with the latest technical developments to push the already existing system you will be using.
- You will also be developing your knowledge on the energy industry.
- At least 2 years’ experience with C# and have to have at least 1-year commercial experience.
- Need to have experience with Git
- Need to have experience with Azure.
- Need to be able to work on your own + part of a team.
- Agile experience would be a plus.
- Familiar with cloud technologies (AZURE)
- CI/CD experience
- Front-end frameworks (Vue would be a plus)
- Life assurance
- Annual holiday leave-The holiday year runs from 1 September and the annual entitlement is 154 hours (22 days) if Analyst/Pensions Administrator, plus bank and public holidays. An individual’s entitlement increases by the equivalent of one day for each completed years’ continuous service up to a maximum of 182 hours (26 days). LCP also offer employees the ability to buy up to 8 further days or sell up to 5 days.
- Staff income protection insurance scheme –cover is 66% of scheme salary and is subject to scheme rules.
- Season ticket loan-available after probation
- 6Cycle to work scheme–available after probation
- Employee discounts through Eden red
- Discretionary bonus
- Subscription fees –LCP may pay certain annual fees for professional bodies, appropriate to employment.
- Study support and study leave –as appropriate and subject to discretion
- Employee assistance programme
- Babylon app
- Unmind app
- Peppy Health app
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.