LOCATION – Swansea
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £30,000 - £36,000
My client – an Manufacturer of OEMs and Component parts are on the lookout for an ambitious Junior Control Systems Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Swansea.
The ideal candidate will have a strong theoretical knowledge of Control System principles and some experience of Programming PLC Software on Siemens S5 / S7.
The Junior Control Systems Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical Engineering or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- Theoretical knowledge of Control System Programming within Siemens S7; or in a TIA Portal environment.
- Ideally experience of working with Automated Machinery throughout a placement period.
- Excellent communication skills.
The Junior Control Systems Engineer's duties will involve:
- Working with an experienced Control Systems Engineer to aid them programming PLCs.
- Participating in Project Specifications through System Development to Machine Build and Commissioning onsite.
- Creating solutions to problems within existing code presented Production Engineers.
If you are interested in this Junior Control Systems Engineering role, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.