Pay rate: £25,000-£30,000 per annum
You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions.
A great business, based in Peterborough, are looking to bolster their team by bringing a junior controls systems engineer on board. This is a hybrid working position.
The duties of the successful controls engineer will be as follows:
- To develop and produce PLC and HMI software
- To produce machine test specifications
- To test equipment in both the assembly shop and customer sites
- To assist in the research and development of new products
- To provide technical and commissioning support in the office and on-site
- Ideally degree educated in Engineering or to have attained a BTEC Higher Certificate in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Experienced in installing and commissioning process equipment
- Ideally experienced in programming and fault-finding PLC systems- (on-site training will be provided)
- Able to develop and produce software to functional specifications
If you are a control systems engineer who is interested in the above position, and has the relevant skillset and experiences, then please do apply with the latest version of your CV. Alternatively, feel free to reach out to email@example.com