LOCATION – Luton
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £30,000 - £35,000
My client – a Systems Integrator delivering Automated and Robotic solutions to Manufacturing facilities across a number of industries are on the lookout for a Junior Controls Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis in Luton.
The Junior Controls Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- PLC Programming experience; either throughout education or within industry.
- Electrical Design experience.
- Demonstrated experience in working with Servo Drives, VFDs or Motion Control Products.
- Excellent communication skills
The Junior Controls Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Writing software for PLCs, SCADA and HMIs.
- Electrical Panel Design and Integration for Machinery.
- Participating in Project Specifications to participate in a full life cycle design process.
- Leading a Team of Electrical Engineers across Design and Machine Build functions.
- Working between a number of departments to ensure smooth communication and efficient delivery of projects.
If you are interested in this Controls Engineer role, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation