LOCATION - Newbury
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £30,000 per annum.
My client - a manufacturer of bespoke components and cable systems are on the lookout for a Junior Electrical Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Newbury.
The Junior Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical, Electronic or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- Knowledge of Electrical Design Engineering.
- The ability to work in a customer facing role, liasing with clients and proposing solutions from existing product ranges.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Flexibility to fulfill a number of Engineering duties as required.
The Junior Electrical Design Engineer's role will involve:
- Working as part of the existing Electrical Design department.
- Electrical Design for cable solutions.
- Electrical Testing of systems.
- Contributing during design feedback sessions to improve efficiency in product development moving forward.
- General administration support / office duties.
If you are interested in a Junior Electrical Design Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.