Term: 6 month FTC
Salary: £18,500-25000k depending on experience
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Junior Electronics Engineer to join a global provider of Defence solutions. The Junior Electronics Engineer will work with the engineering team to test and approve the existing product suite.
As the Junior Electronics Engineer you will have the following key skills:
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Fault-finding to component level
- Familiarity with lab-based testing equipment
As the Junior Electronics Engineer your duties will include:
- Thoroughly follow testing procedures
- Collaborate with the engineering team to ensure clear communication
If the opportunity to be a Junior Electronics Engineer with a global provider of Defence solutions excites you, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.