Role: Junior Electronics Engineer
Salary: £20-25k depending on experience
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Junior Electronics Engineer to join a leading manufacturer of industrial power control products has opened. The Junior Electronics Engineer will work with the engineering team to test and approve the existing product suite.
As the Junior Electronics Engineer you will have the following key skills:
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Fault-finding to component level
- Familiarity with lab-based testing equipment
As the Junior Electronics Engineer your duties will include:
- Thoroughly follow testing procedures
- Collaborate with the engineering team to ensure clear communication
If the opportunity to be a Junior Electronics Engineer with a leading manufacturer of innovative power control products excites you, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.