Location: Greater Manchester
An opportunity for a Junior Electronics Engineer to join a well-established manufacturer of control and instrumentation products has opened. As the Junior Electronics Engineer you will support in the testing and calibration of the current product line and progress to assisting with design of new products.
As the Junior Electronics Engineer you will have the following key skills:
- Testing, fault finding and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Resistors, Transistors and Capacitors
- An avid interest in Electronics
As the Junior Electronics Engineer your duties will include:
- Reporting to the Senior Electronics Design Engineer
- Commitment to learning and development
If the opportunity for a Junior Electronics Engineer to join a well-established manufacturer with a focus on high quality excites you, please apply with your most recent CV and salary expectations.