As a successful Junior Java Developer, you will assist in the development and supply of customised flight control systems, safety critical pilot control systems as well as both head-up and head-worn displays.
As a successful Junior Java Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the development of products tailored to our customers’ needs
- Assisting your senior developer in product implementation, while learning best practice methodologies for the Systems Development Lifecycle
- Engaging in regular self-review, self-improvement and acknowledging feedback given by your designated Senior.
To be considered for the role of Junior Java Developer you must have:
- UK Citizenship/Eligibility to work in the UK without sponsorship or a dependent visa.
- A degree in Computer Science or a similar subject
- Java Experience: 1-2 years
- Spring Experience: 1-2 years
- A passion for the Aerospace and Defence industry
It would be great, but by no means essential, if you were a Junior Java Developer with:
- Docker: 1 year or more
- Kubernetes: 1 year or more
- Angular/React Experience: 1 year more
- Android/iOS experience: 1 year or more
- Any relevant experience in the Aerospace/Defence industry
We often close Junior Java Developer vacancies early due to the sheer number of submissions we receive, so please do not hesitate to apply.
Some of our best Junior Java Developers were far from a perfect fit when we first met them.
So please do not worry about being the perfect fit, just apply and let us be the judge.