I hope you’re keeping well.
I’m currently recruiting for the below opportunity and wanted to see if you or anyone you know may be interested?
Job Title: Junior Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: £19K - £20.5K Pa, depending on experience
Benefits Package: Competitive Salary, 25 Days annual leave addition to 8 UK bank holiday, free parking, working flexibility and training to IPC standards
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client and a leading electronics manufacturer. Our client is based in Cambridge. Due to continuous business growth an opportunity has become available for Junior Manufacturing Engineer to join the Manufacturing team on a permanent basis.
Junior Manufacturing Engineer will be extremely conscientious in their attitude, which will be reflected in their appreciation of quality, cost and efficiency. A flexible attitude towards working hours and a competent, keen personality are also key to this role.
- Responsible for creating the Manufacturing packs and updating when changes to customer revision levels are released.
- Liaise with Sales and customers if required to help resolve build and/or documentation queries.
- Generate production programs for the Europlacer surface mount and Aleader AOI machines using Aegis software.
- Generate Speedprint programmes using off-line software and progress them into working programmes ensuring that the process meets the required standards for production.
- Import Europlacer programmes into RC software and create any new parts in the package libraries.
- To work with, and support Manufacturing to provide the most cost and time effective solutions to Manufacturing methods and process problems.
- Attend contract review meetings to discuss and plan build of customer orders.
- Attend meetings with customers and suppliers as required to provide technical support to Manufacturing, Sales and Purchasing.
Any previous Engineering work within a PCB assembly environment would be advantageous
Offered in Return:
A competitive salary, 25 days annual leave in addition to the UK’s 8 bank holidays, free parking for cycles and cars, opportunity for weekday and weekend working as well as training to IPC standards.
If you could be interested in the role as a Junior Manufacturing Engineer, please apply with your latest CV and call Jeremy at Premier Engineering on 0121 796 1888 for further information.