Salary- £28,000 - 45,000 per annum dependent on experience
Location - Bristol
My client works within Electronics and RF industry.
The RF Test Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Formal qualification (HNC/ HND/ Degree) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Operate Test Equipment (scalar, vector, spectrum & power analysers)
- Align amplifier parameters
- Fault find analog & RF down to component level
- Interface with the Engineering team in product design environment.
- Minimum 2 - 5+ years’ experience working in a product-based electronics manufacturing environment.
- Broad understanding of electrical & electronic principles with significant RF/microwave experience.
- Good understanding of electronic component functions.
- Fully conversant with electronic circuit diagrams