Junior Partner Manager - Milton Keynes
Junior Partner Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary Range: £0 to £0 per ANNUAL
Skills Required: Creative - Delivery
We are currently seeking a talented Junior Partner Manager to join our team in Milton Keynes. In this role, you will play a vital part in our success by assisting in the management of our partnerships to drive growth and maximize revenue opportunities.
As a Junior Partner Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with our partners, ensuring effective collaboration and strong communication. You will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to identify and pursue new business opportunities, as well as generate innovative ideas to enhance existing partnerships.
- Assist in the management and growth of partner relationships
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities with partners
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and execute partnership campaigns
- Monitor and analyze partnership performance and conduct market research
- Ensure effective communication and coordination between all parties involved
- Generate creative ideas to enhance the value and success of our partnerships
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably within the creative industry
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with partners
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software
If you are a creative and motivated individual with a passion for building and nurturing partnerships, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and take the next step in your career!
For more information about this role please apply, or email Poppy Whelan on email@example.com who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group