Job Title: Junior Power Electronics Design Engineer
Salary: £20,000 - £35,000 per annum
Great benefits package
Full Relocation Assistance is available
Due to further growth and development a fantastic opening has arisen for a Junior Power Electronics Design Engineer to join an excellent Global Engineering Specialist business, based in Powys, which is a principal area and county, and one of the preserved counties of Wales. The Ideal Junior Power Electronics Design Engineer will stem from at least having 1-3 years industry work experience from being a Graduate with a Degree in electronics engineering and a genuine interest in electronics/desire to learn more in the field or not just Electronics but also for Power Electronics & Embedded Software too.
The salary on offer for the successful Junior Power Electronics Design Engineer is £20,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on experience with a great benefits package too.
The client would be a in a position to offer full relocation assistance and to provide sponsorship for exceptional candidates.
Role: The successful Junior Power Electronics Design Engineering candidate will be responsible for design, develop and implement power electronics and auxiliary circuits as well as working as part of a highly innovative technical larger team on significant projects and to also benefit of having an excellent tailored training and devlopment program.
Junior Power Electronics Design Engineering key skills:
- 1-3+ years industry work experience
- Solid understanding of power electronics.
- Design and develop analogue, digital, electronic circuits, and systems for power electronics
- Proven experience of designing power electronic circuits
- Experience in bench testing and component evaluation
- Experience with PCB Design & Schematic Capture
Desirable nice to have skills:
- General knowledge of power electronic devices, including silicon based IGBTs, MOSFETs and wide bandgap technologies
- SMPS and linear regulator power supply design
- DC/AC and/or AC/DC Design experience
- Switched mode power converters e.g., buck, boost, bridge, flyback
- Power conversion circuit simulation tools e.g., PLECS, SIMetrix, Simplis MATLAB, MathCAD, PSCAD, EMTCD, PSPICE, Simulink etc
- EMC compatibility knowledge and experience
If you could be interested in the role as a Junior Power Electronics Design Engineer, please apply with your latest CV and call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for further information.