I have a client based in Taunton looking for a junior QA engineer to join their team.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company where you can further develop your skills and career.
This software company have hired 26 people since the start of the year, and are looking to grow even more.
They are looking for a QA engineer, ideally with:
- A good understanding of BDD
- Experience with Git or a similar tool
- Some experience with the whole testing life cycle
- Conduct software testing along with pre-release and post deployment testing
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate and eager to learn
- Great attention to detail
Due to this being a junior role, you would be required to be in the office 5 days a week, however once you are comfortable and have progressed, more remote options may be available.
A maximum of £24k is on offer, subject to experience – along with the offer of 28 holiday days (including bank holidays) rising every year.
If you are interested in this QA Engineering role then please contact me as soon as possible.