Have you worked in a sales environment before? Have you recently graduated? Have you just returned from travelling? Are you looking for a role that can offer you unrivalled career opportunities and excellent rewards in return for hard work?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, recruitment could be the perfect career for you and I want to hear from you!
Premier Group are looking for ambitious, driven and money hungry individuals to join our Recruitment Consultant Training Programme. The ideal candidate will be determined and goal driven, have a passion for sales and a strong work ethic We are looking for individuals with a confident and outgoing personality with the ability to build successful relationships and begin to develop a career with us.
Junior Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Conducting business development calls to understand your clients' specific requirements
- Identifying, approaching and building strong working relationships with candidates to maintain and develop your candidate network
- Meeting with clients to understand current and future requirements
- Advertising roles on job boards and through social media channels
- Negotiating pay and salary rates between clients and candidates
- Performance based pay rises and progression
- Opportunity to earn up to 40% commission on your successes
- Career progression with opportunity to reach Senior in 8 months and Team Lead within 18 months
- 23 days holiday rising each year
- Regular team nights out and two company events a year
- Lunches at Michelin Star restaurants
- Regular prizes for Consultant of the week/month/quarter
- Weekly competitions in the office to win free lunches, free haircuts, ASOS vouchers and early finishes
- Free breakfast every day and free weekly PT sessions
If you think you could be our next top performer, please apply with an up to date CV or contact Jessica at Premier for further information!