LOCATION – Offices in Watford, Hybrid working offered
SALARY - £27,000 - £30,000
We have partnered with a market leading Software House in Watford that specialise in providing solutions to global organisations who are not looking to hire for a Junior Software Consultant to join their growing Technical Services & Delivery Team.
This Junior Software Consultant opportunity will suit a graduate who has an interest in building a career within the technology industry. On exposure for the Junior Software Consultant is the opportunity to work closely with software development teams, developing an understanding of SaaS platforms where you can become a subject matter expert and develop experience in software implementation & configuration.
For this Junior Software Consultant opportunity you will need the following skills/experience:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Very strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Desire to build a career in a fast-moving technology sector
- Bachelors degree (2:1) or a Masters Degree in a relevant field
- Any previous experience in the technology sector or previous consulting experience would be massively advantageous
The Junior Software Consultant will be responsible for:
- Building your knowledge on SaaS platforms to become a subject matter expert
- Supporting senior delivery team with new software implementations
- Carrying out SaaS platform configuration for clients
On offer for this Junior Software Consultant is a salary between £27,000 & £30,000 plus benefits.
If you are interested in this Junior Software Consultant please apply now.