LOCATION - Berkshire (Remote First!)
SALARY - £40,000 - £45,000
we have partnered with a Bracknell based organisation who are looking to hire for a Junior Systems Administrator. This is a permanent position offering a Remote First working arrangement and a salary between £40,000 - £45,000.
The Junior Systems Administrator will be able to travel to the office as much as they want to, with the understanding that 1 day a month is the minimum requirement. The Junior Systems Administrator will join an established, dynamic products team and will report directly to the Development Manager where you will assist with leading on the design, development and support of their global systems.
The right Junior Systems Administrator will ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues
- IT competency skills and fluency with Windows 10, Office 365 and Linux systems
Any additional experience working with Docker, Terraform, PowerBI, BASH scripting and managing AWS instances would be a massive bonus, however these are areas that the employer are happy to provide training in.
Responsibilities for the Junior Systems Administrator include:
- Managing network servers
- Administering infrastructure, including firewalls, databases and other processes
- Monitoring system performance
- Carrying out technical support for both hardware and software systems
- Creating/verifying data backups
- Other duties as requested from the Development Manager
If you are interested in this Junior Systems Administrator opportunity please apply now with your updated CV.