Lead Backend PHP Developer.
Contract- Outside IR35
We are excited to be working with a fantastic Fin-Tech start-up company who are looking for talented Senior PHP Backend developer to join their fast-growing Development team.
What the role will consists of:
- Ownership and accountability, learning and mentoring, and driving their engineering pillars.
- Help run architectural discussions and best practices within the team towards engineering excellence.
- Proactively keep up with industry developments, skills and technologies and share information and best practice with the development team members towards continuous improvement.
- Supporting and developing high performing engineers through regular 1:1s, continuous feedback and career development.
The skills and requirements you must have:
- Knowledge writing modern OO codes and working with complex systems
- Experience working with distributed systems would be a bonus.
- 9+ years of programming experience with at least 5+ years of commercial PHP
- Good understanding of design and implementation patterns
- Experience working with concurrency, large data sets and using algorithms to deal with complexity
- Understanding of various system qualities like availability, reliability or performance and their runtime impact
- Ability to design for modern internet infrastructure operation including consideration for metrics, logging, observability, and automation
- Familiarity with REST API Architecture, designs and implementation
- Knowledge working with Linux, Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding working with an agile development team
- Strong experience using testing tools for local development
If you are interested in this role and you think you are the perfect Frontend React Developer, please send your most up-to-date CV and expected day rate through.
Alternatively, if you know someone who would be a great candidate then Premier Group also present a great referral scheme!
Please contact Ebonie Caskey on 0207 247 5747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.