Once a week office working in Southampton
Are you on the lookout for your next opportunity within Software Development and looking to make the most of the buoyant market?
I’m currently working with a well-established business of nearly 20years who are based in Southampton and looking to expand their development team with a number of hires. The company operate within the ‘Energy & Environment’ sector, providing services and support to variety of customers and businesses across the UK.
From an IT perspective, both these roles focus on building applications for back office and customer facing platforms whilst ensuring existing systems are stable and up to date. Being in a sector that constantly evolves brings new projects and they are currently building a new central system using .Net Core and Blazor. They are looking for developers who have the majority of the tech, but more importantly show a desire to pick up and learn new skills as they envisage their tech stack evolving over time. The role is full stack but leans itself more towards the backend.
This role require office working of once a week in their Southampton offices.
Lead Developer – Up to £60,000
- Business is happy taking a Senior developer on who is looking to step up.
- Would be managing a team of 2 developers.
- Will be a hands-on role with coding.
- Experience leading or mentoring in previous roles would be beneficiary.
- Backend skills: C#, .Net 5/.Net 6
- Additional skills: MSSQL, Azure
- Nice to have skills: .Net Core, Blazor, Entity Framework
Benefits include 23 days holiday increasing to 25, 9% pension, Perks and Training Programmes.
If your interested, please apply and I can give you a call.
Tim Stock – firstname.lastname@example.org
01189028800 / 07980610737