A top consumer electronics manufacturer specialising in electric machines are looking for a Lead Electronic Engineer to help lead a small team of Electronics Design Engineers as part of a larger multi-disciplinary engineering team with mechanical, systems, quality & embedded software engineers.
- Lead a small Electronics team to develop low-cost & reliable electronics
- Manage the full product development life cycle
- Design, analyse & verify electronics for consumer products
- Drive improvements of the products
- Work with systems & software teams to develop requirements & architectures
- Power electronics (inverters, converters etc.)
- Analogue & digital circuit design
- PCB Layout
- Electronics manufacturing for moderate volume (consumer/automotive)
- Full product design life cycle experience
- Safety standards (ISO 26262, IEC61508 etc.)
- Company discount
- Workplace Pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working time
- & many more!
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at email@example.com or call 01189 028 800.