Industry: Electronics, Engineering, Manufacturing
Role: Electronics Technician
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 per annum, DOE
Excellent Benefits Package
Due to continued success & growth an excellent Engineering company who are at the forefront of renewable energy, design and development of hi-tech electronic products have an opening as they are now seeking to hire not just for 1 but for 2 new Electronics Technicians to join the fast growing and exciting Engineering team.
The salary on offer is £20,000 - £30,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Role: The successful Electronics Technicians need will be able to demonstrate their experience in working with electrical and electronic devices, working safely at mains voltages as well as being able to carry out measurements and repairs to PCB’s with surface mount devices.
The client would also be interested in a Senior or Lead Electronics Engineering Technician who has experience and responsibility for coordinating the work of other Electronic Technicians, prioritising work to ensure that all customer returns are processed efficiently.
Electronics Technician Engineering skills and fundamentals:
- 2-5+ years’ experience
- Demonstrable experience in inspecting, testing, and repairing electrical and electronic products.
- Ability to test and repair PCB’s built with surface mount devices.
- Fault-finding down to component level
- Good soldering skills
- Understanding of analogue & digital electronic circuits
- Ability to read schematics & technical drawings.
- Use of electronic test equipment - Multi-Meters, Oscilloscopes, Function Generators etc.
- Assembly, wiring, testing and fault finding modules at system level.
- City & Guilds 2240
- Good teamwork and communication skills
If you or someone you may know within your network that is currently an Electronics Technician and would be interested in this role, this is a brilliant opportunity to work within a thriving engineering environment. Please apply now with updated CV or call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for further info.