Industry: Electronics, Transportation, Manufacturing
Job Title: Lead Hardware Design Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location: Greater Manchester
Excellent Benefits Package
A fantastic well-known and hugely successful Engineering Specialist company who operate on a global scale based in Greater Manchester are seeking to hire for a Lead Hardware Design Engineer to join the thriving business on a permanent basis.
The salary on offer is £45,00 - £50,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Role: As the successful Lead Hardware Design Engineer, you will take ownership of the creation of design documentation for electronics hardware design. In addition to this as the electronics ‘guru’ of a multi-disciplined team you will take new project ideas from a blue-sky concept through to complete functional prototype.
Lead Hardware Design Engineer key skills:
- 4-5+ years industry experience
- Mixed Signal Electronics Circuit Design (Analogue/Digital)
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture
- Altium Designer or similar
- Experience in prototype (circuit) design build and testing
- Good project management and leadership skills
Desirable nice to have skills
- Embedded Software Programming in C for embedded systems
- Knowledge/expereince of FPGAs - VHDL
- Network Interface – SPI, I2C, USB, UART
- Experience of design & testing of EMC
If you are a Lead Hardware Design Engineer or someone may know that would be interested in this role, then please apply now with updated CV or call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for more information.