Up to 50k DOE
A fantastic client of mine who based within the Digital agency industry are looking for a Lead HTML Banner Developer to help guide the team development efforts to lead to the project being delivered successfully.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Giving technical leadership to the team members when they require it as well as coaching and mentoring the team to help grow their knowledge and experience.
- Help the Head of Digital with the upkeep of the Bannerflow system that is being used as well as supporting the implementation of it.
- Create EDM’s and HTML 5 Banners to be original and appealing for digital marketing campaigns.
- This role is looking for someone with over four years’ experience producing HTML banners development.
- Has knowledge and experience with Bannerflow or similar CMP such as Celtra.
The company are looking for someone to start ASAP and will be moving quickly.
If this Lead HTML Banner Developer role sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary. Interviews will be taking place this week, so please respond ASAP.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who a suitable fit for this Lead HTML Banner Developer, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Please contact Tasha Allen on 0207 247 5747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org