£62,000 | Reading area (Remote first)
A remote first opportunity for a Senior or Lead .NET Developer, who would like to work in a mainly hands-on environment, whilst taking on leadership responsibilities within an Agile team.
This position is with a software house, that build a suite of .NET web & cloud applications that provide key services to the UK's infrastructure & logistics industries. They have an exciting roadmap for product expansion in place and seek a Lead Developer who is keen to make a big impact in a small team!
As a Lead .NET Developer, you will form part a small agile development team, to help deliver software projects and be someone that is available to provide junior team members with technical guidance and membership.
The business has embraced the flexible work lifecycle and are very happy to offer the role on a remote basis. Because of the team environment this role will form a part of, there would be occasional visits to the office in Wokingham (circa one a fortnight).
- Help take lead of an agile software development team.
- Design, development and maintain a suite of .NET software products.
- Help to drive best practice in the team and be available to provide technical guidance.
- Take active part in process decisions and ensuring project delivery.
- Help to identity potential new technologies for the team.
- C# .NET
- SOLID Principles
- Experience of either Azure or AWS.
- Agile experience
- Test Automation experience
- Azure DevOps
- Starting salary up to £62,000.
- Remote Working.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
This benefits package is flexible depending on your requirements.
For further information, contact Tom Farrington at Premier Group Recruitment.