Lead .Net Developer:
Inside IR35 – paid through umbrella
Remote (Must be a British citizen)
- Working as part of an existing agile team to develop quality solutions within required deadline.
- Collaborating effectively to support and enhance the full product lifecycle.
- Reviewing proposals, evaluating alternatives, providing estimates and making recommendations.
- Serving as an expert on applications and providing technical support
- Revising, updating, refactoring and debugging greenfield and established codebases
- Supporting other team members’ development.
- Individuals will ideally be qualified to Degree, HND or HNC standard in a software development discipline or can demonstrate commercial experience of developing web applications.
- Regularly complete industry, organisation and business unit regulatory training as needed
- Experience of the full development lifecycle
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
- Write clean, scalable code, with a view towards SOLID principles, design patterns and best practices
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to analyse problems and requirements.
- 5 years+ experience in Web development technologies
- Back-End development technologies - ASP.NET MVC, C#, Web API, REST, gRPC
- Excellent BDD / TDD experience
- Application Lifecycle Management Tools - GIT, Jira, Confluence (or similar)
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices
If this is of interest, please get in touch with Jamie Ford at Premier Group Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org