A client of ours based near Reading are looking for a Lead Product Owner to join their team on a permanent basis and they are looking to interview ASAP.
This Lead Product Owner role will form part of a software house, where you would sit at the head of their product team where you would work closely with internal and external stakeholders to shape product requirements for a portfolio of software applications.
They are looking for a Product Owner who has a strong background within software product ownership, strong client facing skills and the ability to lead a small team of Product Owners.
In return our client can offer a remote first and flexible working environment, albeit you’d need to be available for office visits. They can offer a salary range up to £70,000, plus a strong benefits package.
- Lead the Product Ownership team, shaping product vision and growth opportunities.
- Ensure priorities are in place to ensure work matches the product vision and achieves maximum value.
- Deliver requirement specifics and user stories, as well as managing product backlog.
- Support product release and delivery.
- Research the market, user and product roadmap.
- Lead continuous improvement of product, in usability and design standards.
- Salary up to £70,000
- Remote Working
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Professional Memberships & study
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Private Healthcare