An excellent opportunity has arisen here at Premier Group Recruitment for a Lead Recruitment Consultant to join our well-established, expanding team here in our Manchester office.
We are seeking:
- Proven experience / track record of success and can demonstrate how you have grown your current business – IT, Engineering, Digital or Business recruitment experience is desirable but not essential.
- Exceptional leadership skills working cohesively and managing a large team.
- Thrive under pressure and has key attention to detail.
- Individuals who have a strong desire to build and maintain business relationships.
- Have great organisational skills and enjoy a sense of challenge.
- Desire to carry out training sessions for Junior Consultants
Premier Group Recruitment are an award-winning organisation who have featured in the ‘Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For’ nine years in a row, with international offices based in London, Reading, Birmingham, Manchester and New York. We have seen growth in both turnover and headcount since we first opened our doors 18 years ago – a true testament to our continued success!
Premier Group Recruitment have developed a truly comprehensive recruitment solution across the IT, Digital, HR and Engineering sectors. We are based in the heard of Manchester City centre just a 10 minute walk away from Manchester Piccadilly Station. We provide a focused and competitive environment where the emphasis is ‘work hard, play hard.’ Features of our Manchester office includes; Pool table, fully stocked beer and wine fridge, chill out area with PlayStation, table football and table tennis tables.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Basic Salary - £30,000 - £39,000
- Structured career path and Team Leading/Management Opportunities – Scope to become the next Shareholder within the company!
- Leading commission scheme paying up to 40% of what you generate (Unrivalled)
- Mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners and management thorough comprehensive development program.
- Un-capped commission which is available whilst in training
- Quarterly and annual luxury all expenses paid trips to destinations including Hollywood, Maldives, Las Vegas, Barcelona, Prague, Berlin and many more!
- Monthly high achievers’ lunch clubs in Michelin star restaurants!
- Numerous incentives including; watches, holiday vouchers and hundreds of pounds in high-end retail vouchers awarded for achieving sales targets!
- Paid nights out / all day clubs and working for a company that focuses on its people - somewhere that everyone is valued and supported