- Are you looking for a role where you make signficant contributions to technical roadmaps?
- Do you have the experience of leading small teams and inspiring your peers?
- Are you proficient in AWS and Microservices?
I’m supporting a World leading FinTech organisation, specialising in the Trading industry – their platforms are very highly transactional and each year they process billions of dollars worth of trades.
I’m helping them scale up their Java dev team and they are looking for a Senior/Lead Java Developer who is looking for exciting development work and would feel confident enough to step up into a Lead position in the very near future. This role would be split between hands on development and overseeing a small team of developers with mentoring and coaching responsibilities . You’ll be involved in every aspect of development from design, architecture and implementation – making significant contributions to the technical roadmap of their platforms.
They are looking for an experienced Java Developer who is comfortable with:
- Java 8
- Spring MVC
- AWS for hosting Web Applications
- Microservices Architecture
- Angular & TypeScript experience would be great but not essential.
The role is paying £75,000 - £85,000 for the right candidate, they are looking for a Java Developer who lives commutable distance to their offices in the KT postcode (Surrey). They can offer flexible working but would want staff to be in the office typically 2-3 days per week.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply now!