Job Type: Permanent
Remote working available!
Premier Technology is currently working with a reputable Automation Technology Company based in Staffordshire. They are looking for an experienced Lead Software Engineer to join their rapidly growing team.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be working for an organisation that is at the forefront of providing systems that improve the operation of the UK’s Energy sector. Working in a dynamic team to help develop solutions for some of their blue-chip clients.
The ideal Lead Software Engineer will have good knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, Java Script and JSON.
- Strong Degree in Computer Science or a related subject.
- A solid understanding of the OSIsoft PI System architecture with proven delivery capability with this platform.
- A minimum of 5 years’ commercial experience.
- Demonstrable experience of leadership and mentoring engineering teams.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Agile Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Full driving licence.
- Working across the full software development lifecycle helping drive efficiencies throughout the team and organisation.
- Responsible for the technical direction on large project(s).
- Reviewing requirements, shaping, and approving specifications through liaison with clients.
- Taking the lead in ensuring project activities are properly developed and delivered in the required timescales.
- Competitive salaries
- Pension contribution
- Generous holiday package