Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €80K - €90K
Location: Galway, Ireland
Premier Engineering has engaged with a new client and a very exciting, fast paced and rapidly growing manufacturer and integrator of electrification systems. Due to growth and expansion of the business a key opportunity has been established for Lead Systems Architect to join on a permanent basis.
We are searching for an engineer who is passionate, who is innovative and has great ideas they wish to share.
We are seeking a Lead Systems Architect to join our fast-growing team. The business design and manufacture next-generation battery systems for non road mobile machinery. Thus is an exciting, fast-paced, growing company which is in Galway, Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right skill-set.
- Lead and develop Systems capability and facilitate architects, requirement engineers and support integration/test engineers
- Interpret customer requirements to drive System Level requirements and develop the System Architecture
- Review latest state of the art / industry standards with a view on future landscape of electrification to guide the business product direction
- Cross functional role linking all R&D disciplines (Hardware, Software, Mechanical, Thermal Test & Validation) to deliver a robust product
- Serve as the technical face between customer and the business
- Put in place processes and framework to structure product lifecycle
- System Risk Analysis, FRA, FMEA, Simulations, System Test and results analysis
- Help to develop System level controls, sequence diagrams (BMS, OBC, DCDC, Charging Control, Inverter, VCU)
- Help to define suitable Test cases to ensure conformance to project requirements
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in E drive Embedded Systems design in the Automotive industry Experience in defining, developing, and maintaining functional and system requirements
- Experience in delivering a large and complex requirements specification from high-level to low-level systems
- General programming knowledge
Sound interesting? Please contact Daniel Warby at Premier Engineering for further information and apply!