Salary- £35,000-50,000 per annum dependent on experience
My client works within Electronic design / manufacturing , and they are looking to take on a Embedded / Electronics Engineer, on a permanent basis, in the South Wales
The Lead and Junior Test Systems Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Worked in either a modern manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Experience in Labview is essential, preferably CLAD certification as a minimum..
- Experience and knowledge of PLC programming, C++ and TestStand is desirable.
- Familiarity with National Instrument (NI) hardware is desirable.
- Be fully conversant with the essential department IT systems, such as MS office.
- Have the ability to panel wire, demonstrate safe working in electrical/electronic enclosures and use of hand held electrical diagnostic equipment.
- Able to produce precise reports & documentation to an acceptable quality standard.
- Ability to interpret specifications and understand electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Knowledge and experience of pneumatics is desirable.
- Provide ongoing support and fault finding activities for day-to-day test system issues in a production environment.
- Develop documented software and hardware solutions for existing test systems.
- Manage system integrators to provide support on existing test systems. Also, generate RFQ`s for new ATE requirements. Provide assistance as required throughout each project lifespan.
- Lead & promote continuous process improvement activities, understanding production KPI's.
- Understanding of quality assurance, preventing mistakes and delivering solutions to customers.
- Support substantiated preventative action activities by applying recognized systematic problem-solving techniques and tools.
- Manage storage of Production Data through the use of an SQL database.
- Develop & manage access control systems for the control of qualified ATE operators
- Support engineering with design for manufacturing & production test..
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.