We have a long-standing relationship with a client based in Watford who are looking to add another Linux Systems Administrator to their team.
This Linux Systems Administrator role would be to work alongside one other to help maintain, monitor, and further enhance their current Linux (Debian) Estate. This role is to maintain and develop processes, tools, and applications where availability is paramount. If you are a deep Linux based expert, who enjoys working with open-source technology stacks, this is the role for you
To be considered for this Linux Systems Administrator opportunity the successful applicant will come with the following.
- 3 years + in a similar role – Linux/ Debian
- Scripting experience – Python, Bash, PowerShell or Ansible is preferred
- Exposure to Azure would be beneficial
- Database experience with Postgres
- Experience with Jira or Confluence would be useful
- Tool’s exposure would be great, Jira / Confluence.
If this Linux Systems Administrator opportunity sounds like it is of interest, then get in touch today with a copy of your CV as my client is looking to move quickly.