- To carry out planned maintenance, repairs, and services on smoke control systems outside the UK.
- Working within warehouses, car parks, shopping centers.
- Electrically bias engineer with an enthusiastic drive to complete jobs at hand.
- Provide customers with technical support over the phone.
- The role will require the Maintenance Engineer to have electrical qualifications such as an NVQ or City & Guilds, pneumatic skills, 24v, 230v, 415v experience and a full UK driving license.
- Position Overview - Carry out a Service, Remote Service and/or Inspection to the system in accordance with the manufacturers Service Specification.
- Repair, test and clean various types of ventilators, extract fans, smoke curtains, compressors, smoke extract door type systems and car park smoke ventilation systems.
- Inspect, repair, and carry out functional and electrical testing on various control panels and battery backup units.
- Electrical Qualifications (City & Guilds or NVQ) Good practical electrical background. Based around the Lancashire, Greater Manchester area.
Jake Simm | Premier Engineering