Benefit: Bonus, Pension, Training & Development
My client is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis in the Nottingham area. You will be responsible for daily upkeep of all machines from a mechanical point of view. To maintain facilities within the site and offices, always ensuring health and safety compliance.
Key responsibility and duties are:
- Daily upkeep of all machines
- Undertake audits to ensure work is carried out to the required standard
- Provide support to manufacturing group leaders and managers to achieve daily targets and enhance the capabilities and performance of the manufacturing process.
- To be proactive and support all health and safety issues
- To continually measure and improve performance logging all breakdown actions and timing.
Essential Requirements for Candidates:
- A relevant City & Guilds or HNC/HND qualification
- Fully experienced in a maintenance environment
- Good Health and Safety knowledge
- Ability to use planned, predictive and preventative methods
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of mechanical drive systems, pneumatic controls, hydraulic systems, pressure vessels, heat exchange units and utility distribution controls, lubrication materials along with fluid sealing methods and pipe fitting
- You will have the ability and qualifications to use a Centre lathe, MIG/MMA welding gear, Bearing Press, Band Saw, Milling Machine, Pillar Drill, Forklift Truck and MEWP
Hours of work and salary package
- Shift working around 7am - 3pm and 3pm to 11pm.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 BH
- On-site parking
- On-site canteen
Salary would be £26,991 pa, 3 shift allowance of £2124 (hours 7am - 3pm and 3pm to 11pm) callout of £2224, Guaranteed salary of £ 31,339pa
If you could be interested in the role as a Maintenance Engineer, please apply with your latest CV, Salary expectation and availability as soon as possible. Call Jeremy at Premier Engineering on 0121 796 1888 for further information.