LOCATION – Gloucestershire
SALARY – £30,000 - £38,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer on a permanent basis in the Gloucestershire area with experience in the Medical Devices industry. Your main duties will include assisting with new product introduction activities and other manufacturing engineering responsibilities.
The Manufacturing Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in a relevant Engineering / Manufacturing Degree with time served as an Engineer
- Previous experience in an assembly focused manufacturing environment.
- Experience of NPI for new products and capable of addressing manufacturing issues.
- Can communicate with other members of various teams.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of cycle time analysis / planning, process route mapping or value stream mapping.
- Experience of tolling, jigs, and fixtures.
- Exposure to Medical Devices manufacturing. – very advantageous.
- Understanding of plastic products - beneficial
- Leading and heading the introduction of new products to manufacturing.
- Addressing issues with new manufacturing lines / processes through cycle time analysis, value stream mapping or any other equivalent tool.
- Oversee introduction of new tooling, jigs, and fixtures.
- Assist with other members of the business in continuous improvement activities.