JOB- Manufacturing Engineer
SALARY- £35,000-£45,000 plus other benefits
My client is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis in the Hampshire area. They are looking for someone more Mechanical biased to join the team.
The Manufacturing Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree/HNC Qualified in Engineering / Science or similar work based experience
- Have experience working as a Manufacturing Engineer within product development in a similar environment
- Be able to read & interpret engineering drawings
- Experience within Lean Manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to coach and mentor
The Manufacturing Engineer role will involve:
- Working on both existing and new R&D projects
- Working alongside the Design Engineer to help take the projects from the initial design phase through to production
- Create routings and cycle times
- Developing jigs and fixtures and tooling for product manufacture and R&D testing
- Creating production work and test instructions
- Amending BOM’s when required
- Good knowledge of Problem-solving techniques RCA tools such as Process FMEA, 8D & control plans
- Factory floor layouts
- Liaising with other members in the engineering department, suppliers, customers and also external bodies
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Matthew Andrews on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group