LOCATION – Croydon
SALARY – £35,000 - £47,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer on a permanent basis in the Croydon area with experience in the Manufacturing Industry. Your main duties will include assisting to improve and implement new manufacturing processes.
The Manufacturing Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in a relevant Engineering / Manufacturing Degree with time served as a Manufacturing Engineer.
- Previous experience working with High Quality manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Lean manufacturing methods.
- Capable of managing new product introduction.
- Have the ability to communicate with other members of staff and management.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience working within an ISO 9001 environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as team
- Experience using cycle time analysis, shop floor analysis, 8D and other Manufacturing tools.
- Assisting the other members of the engineering team and reporting to the Engineering Manager
- Liaising with the management team to advise where manufacturing processes can improve efficiency, reduce waste costs and contribute culture of continuous improvement.
- Carrying out new process implementations.
- Helping to advise on factory layouts and new automated machinery